The three-layer cast films of this type are widely used in the European market for the production of monofilm packaging and in laminates, particularly for packaging all kinds of food. They are characterized by very good mechanical and optical properties, and a perfect seal.
TYPES OF CASTFOL PP FILM IN OUR PERMANENT RANGE:
– used for packaging food products, textiles, haberdashery, vegetables and flowers, also available in BS-DEG (oxy-biodegradable)
– designed for packaging food products, textiles, haberdashery, vegetables and flowers in winter conditions
– used for packaging food products stored at low temperatures, not lower than -20 ° C (the film for deep-freezing)
– suitable for lamination with other films (mainly for pasta)
Also available as:
It allows easy opening of the packaging, for top films on PP trays
a film with anti-fogging properties, for lids on PP trays, enhances the visual value of the packaging
laminates for the packaging of frozen and fresh foods
– “heavy duty” film, for packaging fresh vegetables, packaging up to 2 kg
– for pasteurizing / sterilization with the possibility of pre-printing and pre-lamination.
– metallised film intended for laminates for food packaging, or for building applications – for insulation.